Login Questions on SunLogin Remote Control
1. Why failed to connect to the server in login as passport or SunLogin code?
1) Check whether the host has accessed to the Internet. SunLogin remote client cannot work in offline.
2 )Run telnet client.oray.net 443 to check whether the server can be connected. If connection fails, the probable cause is that it is restricted by the local firewall. For example, some firms may restrict access to the Internet. In this case, contact the administrator to adjust the restrictions accordingly (see Question 4), or login using a proxy (see Question 2).Another cause may be that SunLogin server is abnormal. Try again later or contact us via ask.oray.com
2. How to login using a proxy?
SunLogin supports HTTP and SOCKS5 proxy. If you need to use a proxy, choose SunLogin Configuration > Settings > Network Connections, select Enable proxy and set proxy parameters. Note that, if proxy is enabled, P2P communications will fail during Sunlogin control client access. This may reduce the access speed.
3. SunLogin icon blinks, indicating login. Why login is not successful
See Question 1.
Check whether for addresses listed in Question 3 are accessible
4 .What are the addresses and port numbers of the servers that SunLogin remote clients need to connect to?
The following lists the addresses and port numbers of the servers:
Address port type
client.oray.net 443 TCP
*. Oray.com 443 TCP
*. Oray.com 3008 UDP
*.Oray.com is a generic domain name, indicating any subdomain of oray.com. SunLogin remote clients in different versions connect to different servers.
Currently the following server addresses are in use: phrc01.oray.com,rc01.oray.om, rc02.oray.com. Server addresses rc03.oray.com and rc04.oray.com will be used for remote clients in later versions.
5.Automatic startup is enabled at booting. Why remote client is in offline after booting?
1) See Question 3 and check whether the network is normal
2) The original remote client that uses SunLogin code to login is brought to offline if the same SunLogin code is used to login to another client. The user then may use the code to login again, or use a passport to login.